Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

OWH Midweek Throwdown Challenge 7-4-12

It is Wednesday again & OWH is having their Midweek Throwdown. This week the theme is Anniversary.
My attempt;

I used PSPX & WC to size digi's and generate the sentiments. I cut the flip flops out and mixed the pairs up and popped them up on 'Precious'. Inside sentiment 'Happy Anniversary' Stamp from OTC. DP from OTC and scraps from box for the rest.


Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

11 comments:

Renee said...

Adorable!

My Crafting Channel said...

Too cute

Nana

Donna Nuce said...

Such a cute summery anniversary card. Love how you mixed up the his and hers on the page.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

How cute is this Misty! I love the flip flop theme :)

Thanks for playing in our Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge!

Carol L said...

Who doesn't like flip-flops? I like that you flipped the lower sentiment panel too! Clever idea, and such a cute anniversary card!

Linda said...

Love your puny card! Sweet! TFS!!!

Donna Hanley said...

What a cleaver card. I wish my mind was as creative as yours. I just love it. Enjoy your week.

Erika said...

Very cute sentiment! That inspires me to make something with flip flops!

Ruby Craft said...

Funny and sweet!

Cherie said...

Adorable! I love the sentiment!

Sherry Hickey said...

Fun and cute anniversary card, Misty!