Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Monday, July 2, 2012

SPECIAL CARD FOR A GIRL ON LVAC Week 3

I took several, these are my 2 favorite of the 1st blooms, natch, they were 2" off the ground. I LOVE this vine as much as my hummingbirds do, I will take pics when it is in full bloom. But for now help me choose which one to send to Sandi this week!
CLICK to enlarge for best view.
#1

#2

Please leave comment here on which one you like best. I will post 'winner' tomorrow



Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

5 comments:

Nancy M said...

Both beautiful; I like 1 the best, as you can see the flower/blooms the best.

sherry varga said...

I like the first one best but they both are very beautiful!!!

Anita said...

No. 1, I think it's the prettiest :)

My Crafting Channel said...

Both are beautiful.

Hugs
Nana

Ann said...

My goodness Misty, it's a good thing she won't be gone too much longer, the choices get tougher each week, lol.They are both gorgeous, but I think like #1 the best. Please post photos when it is in full bloom, I can't wait to see it then!!