Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

SPECIAL CARD FOR A GIRL ON LVAC Week 4

I hope to have this ready to go Monday. According to 'mom' Ann, this will be the last week, because Sandi will finally be done training. So I decided to send Sandi one of my fun (at least I think they are) & interactive card. I have several versions male/female accents and sentiments in pocket pull change as well.


I use a black gel pen on this (all my pens are now dead) The stamped sentiment is heat embossed. The pink bow is actually contractors string I stole from Tom's workshop. What man wants/needs pink string? The love sentiment I made in PSPX and the heart has been stickled.
 Now, on to which picture I should matt & send out with this card. I changed it up this week as you will see.
Please leave a comment on this post which one you like best.

#1
Capri (the Cat) Brought me this gift...

#2
We have a herd of these among the usual browns.

#3
And of course, I have a ton of these this time of the year.

So, your thoughts?


Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

1 comment:

Ann said...

Wow Misty!!! What amazing photos!!! I LOVE the hummingbird one, ok I LOVE the white dear one, too. OK I LOVE the turtle one too. It really is a good thing she's coming home soon, these choices keep getting harder and harder.....They are all awesome!