Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Monday, August 20, 2012

Breakfast Club

I made a small batch (6) of these, and while I went to get the camera, this ONE is the only one my greedy hungry family left me! So imagine 6 of these pretties! (click on pic to enlarge)
Recipe
*Pork Sausage (I keep precooked in freezer for pizza & stuff like this)
*Cheese ( I used sharp in this case)
*Small batch of dough rolled out.

Spread sausage over dough, sprinkle cheese over that, Roll up from long side,(like you would do for cinnamon rolls) slice into equal portions, place into muffin tins. Bake at 350° for 18-25 minutes, or until golden.
*~ I have also made these using crescent rolls or pizza dough.*~




Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

No comments: