Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Easy Peezy Lemon Squares

With only 4 ingredients, 2 of which are optional, these are fast, easy and super good!
*Click to enlarge photos*
I used Betty Crocker Angel Food Mix & Duncan Hines Filling, only 'cause I had them on hand. I am sure, and will try next time, that store brands will work just as well.
In addition you will need, a large mixing bowl, wooden spoon or spatula & a 9x13" ungreased pan. Powdered Sugar & Lemon Zest if you want. Set oven to 350°.
Put cake mix & filling in large bowl. Gently mix & fold till it is all moist, taking care not to over do it. Pour into ungreased pan. Add lemon zest if you wish. Photo below shows it with zest before cooking.
Cook at 350° for 20 minutes, using the toothpick trick to check if it is done.
When you pull it out, sprinkle with powdered sugar if you wish.
Let it cool completely before cutting. That actually takes the longest of this whole recipe! I find using the diner trick of a wet, sharp knife, helps make cleaner cuts, though I only remembered half way through cutting..lol!
Hope you enjoy these, let me know if you made them & how your family liked them!
* I don't know if these need to be refrigerated, but I do so anyhoo.*

Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

1 comment:

cgl1539 said...

Definitely going to try these I adore lemon squares.