Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Rainy Days & Mondays

Always make me happy! I made this for a immunity challenge over at Paper Craft Island. Voting for that is this Saturday, keeping my fingers crossed!


I used Paper Dolls for Everyday for the boy & his clothes, hat, boots for the puppy and cloud/rain drops . Paper Pups for the puppy. Plantain School Book for the grass which I welded 2 together, made 2 of them & flipped one. Gel pens and colored pencils for accents. Peachy Keen & google eyes for faces! The DP was in an assortment pack I got as a RAC.
Thanks for looking.


Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

1 comment:

Naomi Edwards said...

This card is gorgeous!!!!! Makes me happy! Love the paper doll and the doggie!!!! I also love how you dotted behind the rain drops, what a nice touch!