Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What's for Supper?

Fall has officially arrived here in the NE. It has been in the upper 30's in the am already. So I made a huge pot of chili. I have plenty to freeze for future meals. I like my chili VERY hot & spicy! This time I used some leftover mac. instead of rice or mashed potato.
Of course, I have to have some sweet cornbread, so I made mini cornbread bites.
When I turn away from the stove, this is usually what I see; (notice the licking of the chops happening)
Gotta love 'em! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

2 comments:

Send Gifts to Pakistan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cathy -Mercieschild said...

This looks so good. I love chili and cornbread. Humm now that my mouth is watering I will have to see if I have the ingredients for this. thanks for the idea. hugs, CathyK