Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Friday, October 5, 2012

Baby Shower Card & Cupcakes

Again, my loyal customer ordered from me. This time she requested cupcakes for a baby shower. They knew it was for a boy. This again was for her work place. I am trying to build up business, so I threw in some extra details which I did not charge her for. Trust me, she is a LOYAL customer for years, with both my food & soy products. I used Cricut to make the toppers and pretzel sticks! Since I lent her my personal carrier, she had to add the toppers at the party. I also used Cri-Kits Gel pens to accent the t-shirts in blues.

This is the 1st shaped card I made to give away using the gypsy. The deer is also on my homemade wiggle. I did not charge for this, but it was stamped with my stamp. Gotta get the word out!

Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

No comments: