Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Delicious Dilemma

So, I made a batch of my sweet dough.I wanted to make cheese bread. Instead of making my usual cheese mixture (recipe below) for 1/2 the dough(I make cinnamon bread with the other 1/2) I had coupons for new products from Philadelphia® Cream Cheese. In the picture you see the dough shaped and rising for the 2nd time.
Then, after 32 minutes in oven, I have 2 loaves, but you can't tell what's inside yet!
My husband is a major chocaholic. When I got these coupons for Philadelphia® Indulgence Dark Chocolate Cream Cheese Spread & White Chocolate Cream Cheese Spread I just had to try them. WOW These both make a delicious cheese bread!
So I ask you, which meal, time of day or event are these breads best served up for? BTW, There is a Cinnamon Flavor as well. We have had that, just on toast & such, but I am thinking it would make an excellent cinnamon bread too!
I love my Philly Cream Cheese!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Recipe for Cheese Bread Filling.
1 package(8oz)Philly® cream cheese,softened*
1/4 cup sugar
3 tablespoons flour
1 egg yolk
1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel**
1 tbs. lemon juice
1/2 recipe Sweet Roll Dough
*Store brand just as good.
**Optional

Beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in flour, egg yolk, lemon peel and juice.

Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

No comments: