Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

What's For Supper? 10/4/12

Chicken boneless breast was on sale, BOGO. Each package had 3 - 1/2's in it. I was lazy and didn't pound the chicken flat. Also I grabbed a managers special of hot Italian sausage links. The chicken was dipped in a milk/egg mix, then into plate with a mixture of seasoned bread crumbs & panko. Then each was fried off and placed on a sheet pan with rack, to keep then out of grease and insure krispy all around. Cooked at 350° for 25 minutes, then topped with sauce and mozzarella cheese, baked another 5 minutes or so till cheese is melted. The sausage I cooked off at the same time, to conserve gas. 3 of the 6 chicken breasts & the sausage were flash frozen and packaged for future meals. I used my bread machine (Goodwill special $5.00 Never used!) To make my favorite garlic bread to go with. And of course (not shown) served with a garden salad. Dessert is a Jello Poke Cake.
Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

No comments: