Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Free Chocolate Chip Cookies?

CLOSED!!
Well, YES! If you follow the following...
*Already be a Facebook friend.
*Already be a follower of this blog.
*Tell me how many cookies are in this picture of what I made today! :)
*There will be 3 (three) winners.
*Closest 3 (three) will win a dozen cookies IF they provide mailing addy. (Option to purchase more is open) *Must comment here AND EMAIL ME with answer.
*Any ties or conflicts will be solved by 'Randy'.
**I can not do England or Euro again. I just sent a 'friend' a gift to England. Been a month. Either she didn't get it or she is very rude. And since this was in a letter form, I know 4 weeks is WAY too long :(**
~*I can send Euro if buyer is willing to share shipping cost.
*You will not win If you just join here or friend me on FB today, or the duration of this giveaway. But if you do those things, you might be eligible for future drawings & giveaways.
~*~CLICK TO SEE PICTURE FULL SIZE~~


Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

4 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Well hey, you've been busy - I'd say that's a lot - I'll email number to you.

Anonymous said...

http://13dfgsdfg57.com/

halwits said...

Your website is very good. Gifts are very thoughtful.

Gifts

Dotti's Hobbies said...

Holy Smokes, that's a lotta cookies, Misty! Lol! Merry Christmas to you!