Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

ODBD January Challenge- Dry Embossing

  I want to see if I can keep up this year with the challenges at OWH. So...January's ODBD challenge is to use dry embossing. I used the Cuttlebug Stylized Flowers folder on the background & every other layer as well. I made the graphic in PSP & sized in WC. The daisy's are popped up on 'Sandy' tape. I used an EK punch, but it was a RAK, so I don't know what the name of it is. I'm not sure which I prefer, landscape or portrait. Though I fit & printed 6 daisy's on a page, I screwed up cutting the dp & stock, so I only have 4 of these for the box. Can be used for any spring holiday or general card.And, for the life of me, I can not find a coordinating ribbon for this!
Monthly, Our Daily Bread Designs sponsors the cost of shipping for 2 boxes of cards to our heroes if all of us are able to post 50 cards for that month. Please support Our Daily Bread Designs; as through their generosity, deployed troops get two boxes of handmade cards shipped for free!

Challenges Entered;
OWH January's ODBD Challenge
Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

6 comments:

StampTramps said...

I'm hoping to keep up with the sketches this year too - best of luck to you with it! Love your card - the colors are perfect for spring time!

eponinekc said...

Very pretty cards! I love the blue with the orange. Your embossing folder goes so well with the flower image and the pretty border punch.

Lee Mae said...

Gorgeous daisies and the embossing folder works perfectly with them. Very pretty cards!

BobbisTreasure said...

Love how you used the same embossing folder to layer - great effect!

Donna Nuce said...

I have the same resolution about doing the challenges. Hope I can keep it up. I LOVE the color combination on your cards. They are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Marianne said...

Misty,

The embossing folder matches the digi perfectly. I like the card in both landscape and portrait.

Thank you for supporting OWH by joining in this challenge.