Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

OWH Chalkboard

There is a great tutorial over at Operation Write Home posted by Nancy. It is really very good! I don't have most of the supplies listed, so I went another direction, but still came up with something as close as I could get. The how I did it is below picture.I have this bookmarked so some day I can try it the way the tut shows!

Recipe:
A2 card base
Dark gray layer-5 1/4 x 4"
Penmanship DP layer-5 x 3.75"
Blackboard graphic-made by me in PSPX
Font-Penmanship Print
Apple topper layer-made by me in PSPX
Pencil- made by me in PSPX
I popped the blackboard layer up.

Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

2 comments:

Nancy Keller said...

Hey that is great! There are lots of times when I don't have the exact same supplies either. The fun part is doing what you can with what you have and just being inspired.. And look what you did! It's so cute!! So glad that you are playing along with us! :) thanks for sharing!

Erika said...

How creative! I love the apples with those cute little eyes.