Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

OWH Midweek Throwdown January 16th

Perfect timing! I have been making shaped cards for the kids this week using Create A Critter cart. The challenge this week over at Operation Write Home is all about the color Green. I just finished this little fellow. All the cards are A2 & both sides inside are lined with white.I am still trying to figure out how to stamp the back with OWH stamp. I do not have white ink.
Challenges;
Operation Write Home - Show Us Your Green

Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

13 comments:

Sandi said...

This card is ADORABLE!!! He is so cute! My suggestion for the back is a blank address label to stamp it on

Jen said...

This is SO CUTE!
For the back, I'd stamp on a small piece of white cardstock, trim, and adhere. :)

Sarah said...

Oh so cute! Someone is going to love sending this and love receiving it even more :)

Diane said...

Hi Misty- you did a great job on your card- what a fun card for a child to receive! On dark papers- I sam my OWH stamp in white paper and punch it with a circle punch then adhere to the card.

Creative M said...

Super Duper Cute!Great Cause!
Have a Wonderful Day,
Migdalia

Ann said...

Misty, your froggie is absolutely adorable! I too, use blank labels on the back of dark card stock to stamp OWH on.

Donna Hanley said...

Oh so cute. You are going to make someone's day with this one.

StampTramps said...

Awwww - you thought of frogs too! Love it! I stamp a bunch of OWH stamps on a little piece of white paper and then run it through my xyron. Instant stickers for the backs of dark cards.

Desert Rose Stamper said...

Love the little froggy. I know it will be greatly appreciated by some lucky youngster. Black ink would probably show up on the green however, you could stamp the OWH on Avery address labels and affix to the back of your card. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation.

Sharon S.

Erika said...

Cute froggie and it's nice that you took it to the next level and made it into a shaped card. That's what makesbyour card so unique! Great job!

Stacy B said...

I love shaped cards and this little froggie is adorable! I haven't been able to find a white ink (to stamp my dark cards) either. You could always try embossing powder. That might be the best route!

Donna Nuce said...

I am "green" with envy at your darling card! Shape cards are a challenge and you did a fabulous job!

Sybrina K said...

This little frog is super cute! Love that you created a shape card. Another option would be handwriting Operation Write Home on the back with a white gel pen.