Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

OWH Midweek Throwdown January 2

More stamping on vellum.
We have a new challenge starting today at the Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps, our first Midweek Throwdown challenge of the new year! The challenge theme is Spring Flowers.
I stamped the vellum front & back & attached to a dry embossed back layer. Sentiment computer generated & popped up. Inside says, '...of our friendship is never ending.'(another one says 'love' instead of friendship)

*~ Card is straight & even. The photograph was not! LOL. Skylight made it hard with the shadows & glare.~*

Challenges: Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps - Spring Flowers
Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

7 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Misty your card is gorgeous! I love the colors and texture, wow!

Thanks for letting me know OWH's link isn't working, I'm on my way over now to see what I can do =)

Carol L said...

I just love how you stamped those pretty flowers on the front and back of the vellum panel! What a dreamy resulting card!

Kathryn said...

This card must have been the reason for your question about sentiments inside cards earlier today on FB. I love the stamping you did, Misty. It's so feminine and dainty! Thanks for sharing.

Jen said...

Vellum totally intimidates me! I love what you did here... wow!

Donna Nuce said...

This is such a soft and dreamy technique. Love the romantic look to it. I will have to try this!

Donna Hanley said...

What a beautiful effect you achieved with the back and front stamping. I lovely card.

Penny L. said...

what a lovely effect you achieved with that vellum stamping....I've never even thought about stamping the front and back of it! fabulous look!