Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

OWH Sketch #116

Better late than never. I used this sketch as a guide after I made the focal point, and looked through several sketches, looking for one I haven't done. In case you don't know, Operation Write Home, has many ways to help your Mojo! What I did recipe is below picture.
Recipe;
Base-A2 Layer 1 - 5.25 x 4" Recollections 'Spice Market'
Layer 2 - DP 5 x 3.75 - RAK from Cora Jean.
Layer 3 - 5 x 1.25
Cuttlebug - 'Swiss Dots' folder
Focal point - created by me in PSPX, cut & embossed with Nestabilities 3", then layered on pink layer using Nesters 3 /13", cut & emboss.

Challenges;
Operation Write Home - Sketch 116

Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

No comments: