Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Monday, January 7, 2013

OWH Sketch Challenge #152

~~I apologize for having Word Verification on. I woke up to over 50 spam posts. Funny thing, 99.95% of them are on the SAME post! I would remove that post to see if that helps, but it was & is the only post I have where I was asked to be a Guest Designer! Will try this for awhile, but please do leave me some love!

One sketch at a time!
Center focal, made & colored in PSP, and is popped up with dimensional tape. I beat the circle devil, by making the outer scallop with my cricut! I used 2 cuttlebug folders for embossing.When the glossy heart dries, I will have 6 more for my box.

Challenges;
OWH Sketch Challenge #152

Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

2 comments:

Ann said...

Very cute, Misty! I LOVE how you colored the digi. Doing the background camo, looks awesome!

Cora said...

Pretty darn cute. I like the embossing showing on opposite corners.