Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Sunday, January 6, 2013

OWH Sketch Challenge #154

~~I apologize for having Word Verification on. I woke up to over 50 annony posts. Funny thing, 99.95% of them are on the SAME post! I would remove that post to see if that helps, but it was & is the only post I have where I was asked to be a Guest Designer! Will try this for awhile, but please do leave me some love!

As you can see by the 1st picture, I can't cut a circle around a circle! (It will be replaced) I also could not find my green scraps I had, even some from yesterday!
I found an EK triple punch that worked, barely. I switched the orentation as well. The sun moved and the light was different through the 2 skylights, so you can see the card stock texture better.
The center sentiment, I made in PSP.

Challenges;
OWH Sketch #154
Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

8 comments:

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Great cards Misty. The colors are so soft and pretty. Love that you flipped to sketch... that's a great idea. Thanks for playing!

StampTramps said...

I got a smile from your post, Misty.
I always tell everyone that I start making 3 cards the same and you can tell how many problems I had by the quantity of cards left when I finally post. I like how you flipped the sketch! I've been getting some spam comments lately too. Here's hoping it stops soon for both of us.

Nancy Keller said...

Pretty colors and sentiments! I love the flipped version too! Well done!!

Lorri At Home said...

I love the way your cards turned out,the colors are gorgeous - the circle bit made me laugh, I have issues trying to cut good circles too : )

Donna Nuce said...

HI Misty! Love the colors on these cards. Thanks for sharing. Sorry about the spam posts.

Donna Hanley said...

Nice card, Misty and the two toned ribbon is always a nice feature. Very pretty papers.

Linda said...

Nice cards...great colors! Best of luck with the spammers. tfs!!!

cindyann said...

Misty, I like the way you re-oriented the card. And I can relate--I lose bits of paper and embellishments while I am sitting in one place!