Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Monday, January 14, 2013

OWH Sketch Challenge #155

It took me so long to come up with an idea and make this card with sketch #155 from Stars and Stamps Challenge, that if Tom wasn't BBQ'ing hamburgers for supper, no one would eat tonight! I did the best I could and switched the orientation again. I just did not like the computer generated sentiment anywhere else but where it is now. It is popped up with foam dots. The bee is own her own layer under the cuttlebugged yellow layer & popped up. The black ribbon is tucked between black & yellow layers & I added a yellow eyelet for accent.
~* OH. And those homemade BBQ'ed burgers with bacon & cheese IN them? Fantastic!

Challenges;
Sketch Challenge #155 - Operation Write Home
Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

12 comments:

Sandi said...

Very cute card Misty!!! I love that honeycomb embossing!... I may need to find that folder! I just love that lil bee!

Donna Hanley said...

Misty, This card is darling and I love the way your changed up the sketch. It's just starting point anyway.

Desert Rose Stamper said...

Misty -- the little bee is adorable. I too like how you changed up the sketch. Someone will "bee" very happy to receive this card.

Sharon

Lee Mae said...

That bee is a cutie! Great embossing to go with and a great sentiment too.

Linda said...

Great card...love the embossing, window, and eyelet. The bee is super cute. Two bee cards in the same challenge...must be a trend? tfs!!!

Ann said...

Great card Misty! I like the sentiment where you put it! The bee is very cute and the embossing is perfect for this card!

Jen said...

Very cute! I like how you flipped the sketch!

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Such a cute card Misty, and that's the cutest bee ever!! I like that you flipped the sketch and how you added the narrow ribbon and eyelet. Great extra touches. Thanks so much for playing!

Donna Nuce said...

I love the bee! In fact I love bee-related sentiments too! A very cute card. Have a great day.

Christy - www.hokiecoyote.com said...

Great job on the card. The hexagon embossing is just perfect.

Sybrina K said...

The embossing, image, sentiment, and color combo are perfect together! Really cute card.

I, too, struggled with the placement of the horizontal strip and changed it on my card too. What's that they say about great minds?

Sybrina K said...

The embossing, image, sentiment, and color combo are perfect together! Really cute card.

I, too, struggled with the placement of the horizontal strip and changed it on my card too. What's that they say about great minds?