Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

OWH Sketch Challenge #156

Too funny! Last night, I printed 2 'Tiggers', and I practiced fussy cutting one. This morning I get this challenge in email from Operation Write Home and at the same time this weekend I was doing a Disney Blog Hop! Go figure.
My Tommy has been on my mind & the last time I went to Disney, though I was born near there, was when we took him for his Make A Wish before he died. So I guess, I have Disney on my mind..lol!
BTW, the card base shows here as white, but it is more of an 'ivory'. The Layer and Tigger are popped up with 'Sandy' tape.


This picture was taken at 'Give Kids The World Village'. It is a place for these special kids and their families.

Challenges;
Operation Write Home, Sketch Challenge #156

Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that happy card!! Pat Kinkaid

Carol L said...

Oh my gosh, this is one cute card! I love that happy fellow leaping with joy :)

StampTramps said...

Super cute and how nice is it to get things ready the night before and then have them fit right into the Sunday sketch perfectly!

Christy - www.hokiecoyote.com said...

What a great card and what a wonderful memory.

Desert Rose Stamper said...

Tigger is one of my favorite Disney characters -- he is so cute jumping with joy. The little hearts are a nice touch too.

Jen said...

Very cute cards and what a sweet photo. I bet that is a good memory to hold onto!

Cissy said...

Tigger is such a happy fellow! Thank you for sharing your card and that wonderful photo.

Angela said...

I do love Tigger!! Great happy cards! Words fail me, but sending you love as you think of happy memories of your dear son. I am now following you, my web site is www.craftingwithjack.weebly.com come and follow my blog!

BobbisTreasure said...

What a fun card, and a precious memory. Beautiful.

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Such a cute, cheerful card. Thanks for playing!

Donna Nuce said...

I love Tigger! This card is precious! Any child would love to have it.