Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Boing, Bonk, Bounce?

I never really could make up my mind! I made these 'boing' bears many years ago. 'Boing' like the sound of a spring & with suction cups to hang on 'windows' like the rage that was happening. I took this one and made it into a card that is good for Valentine's Day or just love, I think. This one is just a general note card. I tried the OWH color wheel, made the cutouts with nesties, cuttlebugged the top layer and popped it up with 'precious'. Oh..and I added Glossy Accents to the 'suction cups' I am looking for a material that will allow me to actually attach it an make it look like it IS a window. The vellum I have is not clear, nor strong enough.
Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

1 comment:

Irene said...

Such a great idea, and it turned out beautifully! I love the design and Glossy Accents.