Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Lost Mojo Challenge #2

it was my turn to choose a CAS challenge for Cindy.  I choose this one. Here is her's. Here is my attempt, minus the purple flower I thought I had, but didn't.And OMG! When looking for the ribbon..what a tangled MESS my jar is :(   There has to be a neater way to store ribbon.
Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

1 comment:

Cindy E. Burton said...

I love the sentiment on your card. And even without the purple flower you thought you had, it's delightful, or deliteful... lol Great pick, I'm doing some searching on Pinterest for the next card on this incredibly productive craft weekend we're having. It finally stopped snowing in Marblehead but the thought of going out and starting the dig out process just turns my stomach...