Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Friday, February 15, 2013

Lost MoJo Challenge #3

Took me a few days, between storms and house and such, but I think I answered Cindy's 'use any extras' challenge. I found these balloons I had made when I first got the die. Never used them, cause I had no clue how to! Something got lost between PSP and here. The HB layer is a light lemon pastel and very pretty. Also I popped up 3 of the balloons with homemade. I used 'fun foam' from dollar store & Tombow, and a tip of Zig 2 Way.

Recipe:
Layer 1 - 5.5 x 4.25
Layer 2 - 5.25 x 4, CB folder Happy Birthday
Balloons - Cuttlebug Die
Strings - Nylon thread colored with sharpies.
Sentiment - Made in PSP then printed & fussy cut.
Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

No comments: