Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Our Daily Bread Designs February Challenge

OWH posted the Our Daily Bread Designs February Challenge, The timing on this is perfect! I just got the cricut cart 'Preserves' from a fellow crafter! I had this DP (RAK) so I just went for it. Took a couple of days because I wanted to get that darn #158 sketch done first! I meant to also ink around the flower, but I forgot.Sentiment is computer generated.
You can join in this challenge and be entered for a random prize drawing. You will have until my birthday, February 28th to link up one card, help us earn free shipping (25 cards=one box freely shipped, 50 cards=2 boxes.)
Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Misty,

What a cute strawberry. I love the sentiment it fits the card perfectly.