Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

OWH Midweek Throwdown Feb 6

It's Wednesday again and time for OWH Midweek Challenge. The challenge theme this week is Cards 4 Kids! I have been working on kids cards, so this is perfect!

The Bear is one in a series I created a couple of years ago. I fussy cut it out and used Spots & Dots & Happy Birthday folder as well as nesties for the ovals. Bear is popped up with 'precious.'
  Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

9 comments:

Angela Boutiller said...

Awww! So cute! I love the teddy bear and the embossing background!

kssdesigns said...

Very sweet cards! Great use of embossing folders too!

Jen said...

I love the first card! The embossing really adds so much to the overall cohesiveness!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

such cute Teddy Bears! I can just see a little face light up when they receive one of these cards :-)

Diane said...

The bears are adorable! And I really like how you used different embossing- really nice touch!

Sherry Hickey said...

What a lovable Teddy, Misty! These are such cute cards!

Sarah said...

These cards are beary cute! :)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

More cuteness Misty! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog today and I'm so sorry I forgot to message you that I did receive your cards and love them =) Thanks for your generosity!

Donna Nuce said...

Darling Bear! Very cute cards!