Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Monday, February 4, 2013

OWH Sketch Challenge #158

Operation Write Home posted their Sketch Challenge Sunday. I have been racking my brain with this one. It just wasn't fletching any ideas in my mind. But last might about 2am,a glimmer of an idea! Here it is. 'Rubber Ducky'! Duck is from Doodlecharms Cart &  sentiment is computer generated.
Challenges;
Operation Write Home Sketch #158

Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

6 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Misty, This is just as cute as can be. Love the punch art and your paper choices.

Diane said...

Now I am singing Rubber Duckie- you're the one... lol! Really fun card.... great colors and the blue paper looks like bubbles in the tub! And the googley eye is the perfect touch! TFS

Nancy Keller said...

Doodlecharms!! That is definitely one of my favorites! What a cute little ducky card. I love how it turned out! Thanks for sharing!!

Diane said...

I love that ducky! I kinda forgot about him! Your sentiment reminds me of Erniefrom Sesame Street. Some kid will love it!

Linda said...

Cute as can be...the blue base is perfect! tfs!!!

Sybrina K said...

Love your interpretation of the sketch -- I'd say it was a bit more than a glimmer. :) And your little duck is simply adorable.