Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Sunday, February 10, 2013

OWH Sketch Clallenge #159

I took Marlene at her word for this weeks Sketch Challenge over at Operation Write home, and 'tweaked' the sketch..lol, just had to work with what I have on hand. Carol had a wonderful sample as well, here.Do you think I should add Pearls (3) after the heart on sentiment? Looks better if you click on picture to enlarge.

I chalked all the edges, and used 'Stylized Flowers' Folder. Focal point, I pierced all 'round' and is popped up on 'precious'. I also added Pearl Pen accents. Sentiment is computer generated.

Challenges;
Operation Write Home - Sketch Challenge #159

Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

9 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Misty, this card is lovely. I really like the piercing all around and the sponging. Your sentiment is beautiful.

Linda said...

Not sure about the three pearls...it would add some balance...everything is so lovely just the way it is. Love your colors! TFS!!!

Erika said...

Nice sentiment! Your colors are so pretty and the hummingbird is gorgeous. Great job as is!

Carol L said...

Not only is the bird a beautiful, graceful image, but I love the sentiment! I like the focus on that tiny red heart and would skip the pearls! It looks great just the way you created it! Nice take on the sketch, and thanks so much for the shout-out :) {{hugs}}

BobbisTreasure said...

The image and sentiment styles work so well together - beautifully done!!!

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Misty this is absolutely stunning! So glad you tweaked the sketch to fit what you already have. The hummingbird is gorgeous and the sentiment fits it so well. I like the sentiment as is. That little red heart speaks volumes and doesn't need pearls at all. Thanks so much for playing!

Ann said...

Misty, you card is gorgeous!! I LOVE the sentiment with that beautiful Hummingbird! I don't think you really need to add pearls, it is fabulous as it is!

Vicky Scheiber said...

this is a lovely image.

Sherry Hickey said...

It's beautiful, Misty! The big circle really showcases your gorgeous hummingbird. Someone will treasure this card!