Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

OWH VCMP Challenge 1- Chevrons

The 1st stop is ERICA. She challenges us to make a card using Chevrons.I don't own any stamps or dies for chevrons, so I thought a bit and then turned to PSP. In addition to the chevrons, I made the graphic in PSP. Both were sized in CW. Graphic is popped up on 'precious.' Cuttlebug folder 'Stars' for embossing and some Walmart ribbon. No sentiment, i will probably use this for a Hero card.
Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

8 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

How fun Misty, your card turned out great making your own zig zag pattern!

Cheryl Claycomb Anderegg said...

Creative, out of the box thinking. I love it. I use alot of computer generated digis/paper. Keeps the clutter down! TFS.

Nancy Keller said...

My favorite color combination of all. :) I love your hero card and I'm sure that some hero will love it too!

Jen said...

Very creative! :)

Erika said...

Your card is great and you thought outside the box to use an element that you didn't have. I like the impressive look and it's always good to do any Any Hero card - someone will love this. Thanks for playing in my challenge today! I'm working on your challenge right now.

Velda said...

That's very clever to create your own zig zag.

cissymurphy.com said...

Great way to "think outside the box" and create the design yourself!

Michele from MS said...

Great improvisation on the chevron pattern! I love the embossing and the flag is so pretty! Just got my "precious" in on Friday and it's a wonderful thing!! lol