Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Monday, February 18, 2013

OWH VCMP Challenge #10 -All the Glitters..Not!

Kaylee is our final stop for this years OWH VCMP. I am sorry to see this end! I had a wonderful time being a hostess & playing along. And I also had much fun thinking outside the box and trying to create different cards, than I might not have otherwise.
Kaylee challenged us to make it shine & glitter without using actual glitter, since that would be dangerous for our troops. I went overboard silly on my glam...lol!

Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

2 comments:

TR said...

Wow, love the variety of shiny gold you used in this card. Very nice!

Kaylee Snyder said...

Is is possible to go "overboard silly" on glam? NO! ha ha! I think you were spot on with this card, and it sounds like you had a lot of fun making it. I love the messy music notes. Is that a stamp or paper? Love the sparkly ribbon too. Thanks for joining the VCMP 'Glitz and Glam' challenge.