Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

OWH VCMP Challenge #7 CAFFEINE!

This is just the coolest challenge! Jen is having a Caffeine Challenge for her portion of OWH VCMP. Funny, that I had the papers ready for this. I was going to make a coffee card 'sometime' lol!
Coffee pot is from Cricut Cart 'Just Because' @ 6 1/2". Divine Swirls Folder. Nesties 'label 8', with computer generated sentiment. Ribbon & papers are RAK's. I am so far behind. Kids still need puter for schoolwork. But I WILL finish these challenges!

Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

2 comments:

Joan said...

Your card is adorable! Love the coffee pot and the sentiment is perfect for it. Thanks for sharing!

Jen said...

I like how you mimicked the ribbon stitching with the lines on the coffee pot! It really pulls it all together! Thanks for playing in my caffeine challenge!