Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

OWH VCMP Challenge #8 Washi Tape

Donna's turn at the hostess table for OWH VCMP, is a challenge using Washi Tape When I saw this my heart sank. No job = no extra from wish list. I spent the barest to get cardstock & ATG. I was like 'We have a failure to OH Wait, wrong movie!! I recall I have ELECTRICAL Tape! (low on blue) So here it is. I made it an any hero card and will not be making many more. For some reason (weather?) every dog/cat/bird/feather/hair zoomed to tape LOL! I layed them down then ran through CB using the 'Stars' folder. Computer printed the Hero sentiment.

Someday I hope to actually play with real washi tape.

Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

2 comments:

Donna said...

Wonderful hero card! The washi tape is perfect! Thanks for participating in my washi tape challenge!

TR said...

What a creative take on the challenge. Never would have thought to use electrical tape, but love how your card turned out. The shine to the tape really makes the star embossing shine. Here's hoping you get to try the washi tape soon!