Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

So Far Behind!

I have been busy making cards for OWH and taking care of postings over at Free Digital Stamps and dealing with cleaning my MIL's house out. When someone passes away, you learn just how much of a pack rat they were! Now I know Tom comes by it honestly! I also had a huge soy order to fill for my 'sis' Lizz, in Arkie land. She opened another business. I will share more on that later. For now..how about what is crossing my lane today? From the woods to the horse pasture. Guess they like the open fiels once in awhile. I will also start back posting my 'What's for Supper' series soon. Thanks to all my followers for hanging in with me during this time.
Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

No comments: