Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Bread & Bugs

Baked some nice fresh bread. Just something about a wet nasty day and the smell of baking!

My garden last year withered from the heat and lack of rain, this year it is drowning. I went out and I sunk down to my ankles in the muck. Things are not looking so good. In addition to that, I have a new bug to battle, as soon as i find out what it is. I do not use chemicals. Usually I get hornworms, never had this one, it eats the leaves...

Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

10 comments:

Sukie said...

The bread looks delish! I can just image the yummy smell of it! Good luck on battling those bugs! Have a Happy 4th of July! BIF

Linda Dale said...

Yummy, brings back memories of baking cinnamon rolls with my mom. Looks wonderful
BIF, BLessings, Linda

Haidee said...

Yummy bread!!! tfs
I hope you solve the bug problem.
from BIF group

Peta @ Great Googa Moogas said...

That bread looks delish and I hope you can get your bug problem under control :) BIF

Joanna said...

I can almost smell the bread it looks delicious....wouldn't last 5 minutes in my house with 3 kids!

BIF
ilove2cutpaper

Beth Bowkett said...

I don't think there is anything nicer then home baked bread! xx Tfs and BIF x

Marie97 said...

Love the smell of fresh baked bread! TFS from BIF

Darcy Schroeder said...

Your delicious bread pics are making me hungry for some right now. That wormy bug looks nasty...maybe you will have to hand pick them and drop them in a bowl of soapy water. That's what I do with the Japanese Beetles.
Darcy BIF

Dawn Barrett said...

Recipes please!!! Hope today is a GREAT BIF day!!

Onine Florist said...

Very nice post!!