Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Monday, December 16, 2013

Day of Soapmaking 12-15-13

Just a sample of the soaps I made yesterday. Click on pictures to see details. Some are for gifts, and the rest will be in the store for sale.

Made this triple pour yesterday and unmolded today. Scented with Fresh Bamboo.

Guest soaps, Pink is Island Coconut, Green/white is Fresh Bamboo.





And when Pigs Fly. Scented with Island Coconut. The pictures do NOT do the pig justice. The mica had pretty swirls of color that I just can't capture.Hubby likes the clear, dark blue, I like the more pastel one. What do you think?


Gingerbread Men, scented with Gingersnap.






Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

5 comments:

Marie97 said...

Love these...especially the pig! I prefer the lighter blue, shows off the piggy better 😊. TFS from BIF

Linda Dale said...

They are all beautiful. What lovely gifts.
Linda
BIF

Sukie said...

Beautiful soaps! Those are going to be perfect gifts! BIF

lisa said...

omgosh! I'm going to have to go to your store. I totally would've bought the pigs fly ones for my 20yo daughter, whose fave animal is the little piggies. So cute! BIF..

Cara said...

These are awesome and those flying pigs cracked me up. I'm with you though, I like the pastel blue better.
TFS
Cara (bif)