Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Happy Holiday Hoot

I designed this for a special friend. Since she lives on the other side of the world, it will be late for Christmas.
Recipe is below.
inside;

Now, the inside is bright white, not gray and I am sorry for the glare(s) off the card fronts. Ths skylights were covered with snow & the lighting was dismal.
 I did graphic & sentiments in PSP & WC. I cut a circle in center of red layer & used ATG to attach the owl. I also used a larger die to cut craft plastic into a circle that I placed on top of the owl. I again used spellbinders to cut the frame for the center circle out of a sheet of Christmas DP. Front sentiment is popped up on 'precious'. I think I am going to like this craft plastic, except when it comes to taking pictures.
Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

6 comments:

Marie97 said...

LOL, such a cute image & sentiment! Pretty card. TFS from BIF

Vanessa said...

How cute, lovely card!!
Vanessa
BIF

Linda Dale said...

This is an adorable image. Very cute card.
BIF
Linda

Sukie said...

Love the image, it is the cutest thing ever! BIF

lisa said...

Adorable. I love the little owl and the sentiment inside. Pssshhh for the glare. I get it. It happens. BIF...

Cara said...

So cute! Loving that image and sentiment. Made me grin! I'm sure your friend will enjoy it.
TFS - Cara
bif