Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Back in the Saddle

I had 2 Blessed weeks of work for my online job as an Advocacy Coordinator so I did not have time to post nor craft much. Dealing with some family medical issues including Tom giving himself a nice concussion, always makes life interesting. Here are a few select pics from the past couple weeks.

I have more I will post soon, meanwhile, Thanks for visiting me. please leave some comments and love.


Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Lazzarus for sure has some character,he is so peaceful taking his nap, love the picture oh both of them together!!! Oh you make me hungry those meatballs looks yummy!!!
Vanessa

Sukie said...

Thanks for sharing the fun pics! BIF

Dawn Barrett said...

what a clever card! BIF Valentine Greetings!!