Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Mittens In the Snow

Seriously. This winter has been a record setter across the country. We have had so many snow days, our spring break is barely worth it, as they took those days away to make up for the loss. So I made a couple of these cards to send out. I thought they were fun.



Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

2 comments:

neha thakur said...

Nice post and images on the blog. I found it really useful and hope the same to other viewers. Along with online shopping every need to save some extra and to overcome this we have launched a website where you can Tinyme discount codes for online shopping in Australia

Sampson Greenovich said...

My girlfriend recently took me to bath and body works to buy her something. I did learn something from the trip though. I learned that I love lavender scented flowers, we also bought a few.
http://www.tulipgiftsandmore.com/