Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Sunday, October 4, 2015

World Card Making Day 2015

Saturday was World Card Making Day. So in keeping up an old tradition of a now defunct organization, a few members of a FB group I belong to issued some challenges for the day. There were six in all. I did suggest one of them. I am very proud that I was able to participate and make all six this year!

*Click on picture to see full size*

Challenge #1; Oldie Moldie, use something from your stash you've had for a long time.

I have a jar of buttons I never remember to use and a pack of paper doilies.

Challenge #2; Make a card for the hero of the events at Umpqua Community College, Chris Mintz. I am also sending this to him. Also sending to a friend who just had brain surgery for a tumor.

Challenge #3; Use food or grains as a focal point. I liked this vintage corn. Made 2 versions. Pearl Pen had a tube fart. *sigh*





Challenge #4; Use a cartoon character in a seasonal setting.  I couldn't resist :p

Challenge #5; Use the colors of a rainbow. I did not have the correct colors in card stock, so I improvised. One cloud even has a silver lining!

Challenge #6; Use something new. I haven't purchased anything, but I did have this SVG.

Thanks for looking! Please comment below & I will see you next year for World Card Making Day!




Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

No comments: